SUNDRY THOUGHTS AND WORDS....

When I was in grade school, they told me to write down what I wanted to be when I grew up.

I wrote down happy.

They told me I didn't understand the assignment,
I told them they didn't understand life

- Unknown



To find the universal elements enough; to find the air and the water exhilarating; to be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter... to be thrilled by the stars at night; to be elated over a bird's nest or a wildflower in spring - these are some of the rewards of the simple life. ~John Burroughs
You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need. ~Vernon Howard
© 2010-2014 (Whimseys, Writings and Thoughts) All Rights Reserved

Thursday, April 25, 2013

Switchy Swatching From One Blog to Another...........

The last few days I've been switchy swatching posts between my three blogs that I write...this one, my fitat99 motivational one and my achillesblog.com/torngoals blog I'm writing in the Achilles Tendon Recovery support communtiy.  A few days ago I wrote one that I thought worked well in my motivational blog and today I think the one I wrote works well in this blog....so rather then rewrite it, I'll send you over there to take a read.  http://achillesblog.com/torngoals is the place.  Lots of other people write blogs in that group and the encouragement and understanding of how we are all going through something so similar is so much help. Perhaps tomorrow I'll come here to Whimseys-Writings-and Thoughts and write something that might work at the other two sites.....Until then, have a wonderful productive day and I'll see you back here in a few days.

Life is a little tough right now....but today I'm in a good place :)

No comments: