SUNDRY THOUGHTS AND WORDS....

When I was in grade school, they told me to write down what I wanted to be when I grew up.

I wrote down happy.

They told me I didn't understand the assignment,
I told them they didn't understand life

- Unknown



To find the universal elements enough; to find the air and the water exhilarating; to be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter... to be thrilled by the stars at night; to be elated over a bird's nest or a wildflower in spring - these are some of the rewards of the simple life. ~John Burroughs
You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need. ~Vernon Howard
© 2010-2014 (Whimseys, Writings and Thoughts) All Rights Reserved

Monday, April 6, 2009

AT LONG LAST.............

SPRING! Yesterday was absolutely fabulous. I got out in the yard and cleaned out old dried leaves. John swept all the sand out of the grass and off the sidewalks. The rain is heading our way and we all know......April showers bring May flowers.......so let it rain, let it rain, let it rain. Just 8 weeks and let the planting begin!



This says it all: If you've never been thrilled to the very edges of your soul by a flower in spring bloom, maybe your soul has never been in bloom. ~Audra Foveo

Soon I will be thrilled to the very edge of my soul!

We'll talk again soon.......be well....enjoy spring!

Cute shoes.....tell your Mamma Hi!

No comments: