SUNDRY THOUGHTS AND WORDS....

When I was in grade school, they told me to write down what I wanted to be when I grew up.

I wrote down happy.

They told me I didn't understand the assignment,
I told them they didn't understand life

- Unknown



To find the universal elements enough; to find the air and the water exhilarating; to be refreshed by a morning walk or an evening saunter... to be thrilled by the stars at night; to be elated over a bird's nest or a wildflower in spring - these are some of the rewards of the simple life. ~John Burroughs
You have succeeded in life when all you really want is only what you really need. ~Vernon Howard
© 2010-2014 (Whimseys, Writings and Thoughts) All Rights Reserved

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Where have all the flowers gone?

It's been a long time since I posted...and a lot of things have happened in my life since I last posted.  I wrote a long long post on another blog site that I have hoping to do a copy and past onto this blog site to share the information with both "following" groups.  But for some strange reason, I cannot get it to copy over here.  So please go to http://fitat99.blogspot.com to see that post.

I'll be back posting here in the next day or two because I need to find an outlet for my frustration (*see the other blog post and you'll understand what I mean).  Writing takes my mind off the situation I am in....writing is a warm blanket....writing is a friend....writing let's me be and express who I am.

See you on here soon....would love comments here and at the other site.

No comments: